Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fenders!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Join our Boaters Community!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunangel719

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Fenders! Reply with quote

I have been looking high and low, sideways and diagonally to located a good price on fenders. We had decided on the Taylor Made Tuff End fenders for our new boat. They are not easy to find. Let me tell you....there is NO other marine site that can beat Go2Marine. The shipping was a little steep, but I suppose I understand it. I thought they were mostly sent deflated to save on the cost a bit. Oh well, I still want to buy them from you, even with the shipping, I still can't find another online to beat it. I did find lower shipping, but not a lower overall price.
We are also searching for some new electronics, I'll check you out first. Any free shipping for orders over $2,000? Or something along those lines? Just thought I would ask.
Thank you. I will pass your name around for sure!!
Captain Walker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Electronics Reply with quote

<We are also searching for some new electronics, I'll check you out first. Any free shipping for orders over $2,000? Or something along those lines? Just thought I would ask. >

Please call us and talk with Greg at Go2Marine. Greg handles all the electronics, what is new in that area (and what is a deal being discontinued) and can help you with choices and price.
1-800-998-9508

<Thank you. I will pass your name around for sure!!>
Thank you. We appreciate repeat customers and value your input!

Moderator, Boaters Line Moderator
dwalker@go2marine
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Join our Boaters Community!!! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: