Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

service

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Join our Boaters Community!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thwebbo@HOTMAIL.COM

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: service Reply with quote

you guys are great. honest and very helpful. mike has helped me several times and i cant say how nice it is to have someonetake time to help you out over the phone . thanx again Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, helped me many times, and unfortunately i'm the type that needs it!
carl 55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: good site for help Reply with quote

thanks for supporting the site, good place to get help, i read it all the time
Gene Samuelson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: good site Reply with quote

just stumbeled on the site and I agree, it is a good one to read up on things. thanks.
Fishmonger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Boatersline Service Reply with quote

Good Site! I posted a question on flyfishing for cutthrout fish and I was amazed at the response. Thanks.
Flying J

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Good Site Reply with quote

I also agree, good site. I check back often and have learned some good pointers, moderator MikeW seems to know his stuff on engine parts and problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Join our Boaters Community!!! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: