Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2001 johnson power tilt and trim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gigger57

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: 2001 johnson power tilt and trim Reply with quote

my tilt and trim motor went out on my 2001 johnson o/b,i took it to a guy who replaced the motor he called said the motor would run in up and down position but not raise or lower the outboard,said the seals were bad in the cylinder so he rebuilt it and long story short same problem. Evil or Very Mad i picked up the boat and need to get it fixed as this is how i make a living,can someone please help me!!!! there is fluid in it. hate to take it to another shop as he socked it to me. thanks tony
Deckhand67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: 2001 Johnson tilt / trim Reply with quote

Can you provide the engine model number? You must have it to get the replacement parts. You will probably have to replace the pump if it is available separately, or mayby the motor and pump together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Johnson/Evinrude O/B All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: