Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ted tyler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEEVANDAM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: ted tyler Reply with quote

Hey, ya'all.... I am new here, just looking around. I had a tyler 24 many many years ago. She was a fine boat. Matter of fact it was my first sail boat, and she taught me how. I had an occasion to meet Ted Tyler a long time ago, just about the time he moved to Fl. and started building the 40+ foot class. He was building them for use in the least market in the Islands. He was quite a guy. Loved his boats and loved talking about them. My email is lbvandam@msn.com
Captain Walker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Ted Tyler and the Tyler 24's Reply with quote

There are a few people on this forum interested in the Tylers - and I am sure they would like to talk with you...

Moderator, Boaters Line Moderator
dwalker@go2marine
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Hull Maintenance All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: