Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lehman Ford SP225 parts needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
justin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Lehman Ford SP225 parts needed Reply with quote

This is looking like an impossibility. I am trying to get parts for this SP255 itd the 6 CYLINDER, INLINE, 4 CYCLE OVERHEAD VALVE DIESEL,
TURBO CHARGED AND INTERCOOLER, specifically - 1 Intercooler body #2j30(key 1) and - 2 diaphragm for boost control unit

Boost control unit is filled at the top of the injection pump and is connected to the intercooler body with an AIR LINE. The air pushes down on the diaphragm and so plush a plunger down into the injection pump to get extra speed. The part is square in shape with a central circular diaphragm that plunges 3/4inch deep.

does anyone know of where I can get hold of these. I am way out in Grenada, West indies, so I will need shipping.

Thanks you any advice
MikeW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Lehman Ford SP225 parts needed Reply with quote

Hello Justin, try www.americandieselcorp.com
They should be able to help you on this one.
justin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks I will try them
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Engines All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: