Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1988 Sea Ray Seville 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cumminspwr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: 1988 Sea Ray Seville 20 Reply with quote

1988 Sea Ray Seville 20 20'10" clean but needs buffed. 4.3L Alpha 1 outdrive, new lower shift cable, new impellor, new mini high torque starter. The boat runs excellent, just do not have the time for it. I have only had it on the water 4 times this year for a total of maybe 6-8 hours. 5,000.00 OBO cash only.
boatScotty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: 1988 Sea Ray Seville 20 Reply with quote

Post to Craigslist in your area as well!

Where are you located?

Marine Tech.
cumminspwr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted it on Craigslist also, thanks though. I had a guy that knows nothing about boats look at it and he said it was way overpriced, actually he told me he will take it but he had to go get a wiring harness adapter, but he went home instead so I emailed him the next morning and told him to just tell someone he does not want the item instead of being scared. The interior looks pretty new with 1 rip in a seat, and a fray in the carpet in the front, middle of the boat where there is access to the fuel tank. I am located in Wilmington Ohio right between Columbus and Cincy. This boat is clean for an 88 and the motor a chevy 4.3 runs very good.[url][/url] I have just waxed the outside today and it looks very good now. If interested give me a call at 937-382-4145, Ricky.
cumminspwr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just winterized the boat. I am going to lower the price for the winter season to see if it will help in an off season sale. 4,300.00. This is a nice boat for an 88 don't miss out on such a deal people this is a SEA RAY.
cumminspwr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boat is sold. Thanks for the space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sell Your Boat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: