Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking to purchase a CAT 3208 Non Turbo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hal C

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Looking to purchase a CAT 3208 Non Turbo Reply with quote

An affiliate of ours in South America is looking to purchase a used CAT 3208 Diesel Engine, preferrable a non-turbo model. He specifically wants a CAT 3208 and will be checking this site often to see who might have a 3208 or a lead for finding one. He'll add more info as well but they do lots of international business and can easily arrange a purchase.
Rodrigo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: marine engine Cat 3208 non turbo Reply with quote

I am looking for a rebuilt or used in good condition marine engine Cat 3208 N/A SAE #3. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know. Thanks very much.
MikeW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Cat 3208 N/A SAE #3 Reply with quote

Hello Rodrigo, I may be able to help you. I will make a few Phone calls regarding used or rebuilt Cat 3208 N/A SAE #3 and get back to you in a day or two.
MikeW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Cat 3208 N/A Replacement Engine Reply with quote

Hello Rodrigo, I sent you an e-mail regarding a replacement engine. Maybe you did not recieve it. Contact Harbor Diesel in Long Beach California. Their Phone number is 800-735-7507. You can also e-mail them at sales@harbordiesel.com They will be able to supply a replacement 3208 N/A engine for you.
MikeW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Cat 3208 Rebuild Reply with quote

Harbor Diesel has the finest Mechanics in the buisness and sends them World wide to rebuild Engines and Marine Gears.
crabbysailor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Used Cat, Caterpiller 3208 Non Turbo Reply with quote

There just happens to be a fellow who has these Cat 3208's used, knows loads about them and has experience south of the border (and the equator).

Patric Young - a self proclaimed expert (and with rights) to old Gillig's (as well as Crown's) and others. He is also fairly priced and pretty easy to speak with.

http://tribes.tribe.net/crownbusgilligbusdiesel

http://www.fresnoalliance.com/wheelchairproject/

He sells all sorts of parts and whole for the 3208's (as well as other Cat's)

Contact Patrick;

Patrick Young
Fresno, CA
(559) 251-3814
WheelchairBusProject@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Engines All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: