Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1966 Chris Craft Parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marineguykingston

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: 1966 Chris Craft Parts Reply with quote

After a long and drawn out session with some other so-called marine companys, I was finally helped sucessfully at go2 by Darin. He spent about 3 hours helping me find part that I was told did not exist . My Project of 2 1/2 years is almost finished, and my wife, three kids and the dog are ready to go cruising on my Grandfathers favorite boat. he spent many years keeping the"Michigan Princess" up, and after his untimely death 12 years ago she was sort of let go. But Darin came through and was able to help me complete a very tedious and time consumins rebuild.

Any way Good Job...
Gobbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Chris Craft Parts Reply with quote

I do not have a chris craft boat but I have had the same results from Go2marine's Darren...good guy! Recommend him to anyone looking for getting engine parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Engines All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: