Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

94 four winns wint go into forward or reverse!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrshendo13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: 94 four winns wint go into forward or reverse!!! Reply with quote

I have a 94 four winns fling, took the boat out yesterday and when i started it (in neutral) it went in reverse, wouldnt go forward after shifting it, so I cut the engine off and tried again, this time when shifted forward it went forward! After riding for about twenty minutes we shut it off, but when we went to start it back up it wouldnt go neither forward or in reverse! The person we bought it from said he just replaced the shifter cable, could this be whats wrong with it. Also, not very savy with the accual names for the parts, put the cap that opens to regulate the water coming out doesnt fully open when shifting all the way forward?? I dont have a clue whats wrong. Any help would be appreciated if its something i could do myself instead of taking it to the shop!!!
-Mrs.Hendo
MikeW

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots to go over. Call Go2marine and ask for MIke. The number is
800-998-9508 Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Volvo-Penta All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: