Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boat seats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
George Brychka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Boat seats Reply with quote

I will soon be taking delivery of a new boat which will be jet driven and I am looking at installing 2 suspension seats in the front.Does anyone have experience with the Pacifica seat that GO2 Marine sells?

Montycor
Hal C

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Boat seats Reply with quote

Great seats and come with the Seaspension shock-absorbing pedestal, maybe give Greg Matt or Dave White a call at Go2marine and perhaps they can give you a few references to contact. They sell lots of them. 1-800 998 9508 Thanks.

SeaPost Pacifica Dry Ride Marine Seat w/ Torsion Suspension
Hal C

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Boat Seats - Pacifica Reply with quote

George, I'm a little "late on the draw"....I see you have ordered a set. Thank you! You'll enjoy them.
walterharris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Boat seats Reply with quote

I am looking for photos of seats and engine box vinyl for an original or correctly restored 1959 Ski Boat
Mine has been altered
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boatScotty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Boat seats - original and for restoration Reply with quote

Well, you do not mention the make of the boat thart you are restoring - but there are plenty of people like you wanting to (and doing) vintage boats. Here are some 1959 Ski Boats.

http://www.io.com/~dme/glastron/
Glastron

http://www.wdstrong.com/cc/
Chris Craft

http://www.centuryclassicpowerboat.com/projects/59ccskiboatK-17-0337/59ccskiboatK-17-0337.htm
A CC - with original seats and LOADS of photos of the restoration.

Marine Tech.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cabin & Galley All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: