Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many Chesapeake Bay crabbers are on this site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lreops

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: How many Chesapeake Bay crabbers are on this site Reply with quote

Just found this site (because I'm cheap and wanted the $10.00 coupon) and registered and noticed a Crab forum and was curious how many Chesapeake bay crabbers were on this site and what their experience has been so far this year. I mostly crab the northern part of the bay with some trips to below the Bay Bridge. Looking forward to share info with anyone willig to listen and also share.
Captain Walker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: How many Chesapeake Bay crabbers are on this site Reply with quote

lreops,

You have the coupon! We look forward to you ordering from us.

Good luck with crabbing.

Moderator, Boaters Line Moderator
dwalker@go2marine
lreops

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: How many Chesapeake Bay crabbers are on this site Reply with quote

lreops wrote:
Just found this site (because I'm cheap and wanted the $10.00 coupon) and registered and noticed a Crab forum and was curious how many Chesapeake bay crabbers were on this site and what their experience has been so far this year. I mostly crab the northern part of the bay with some trips to below the Bay Bridge. Looking forward to share info with anyone willig to listen and also share.

Well, four months have passed and not one response. Apparently there are no crabbers or this forum is really dead Rolling Eyes Sad
Captain Walker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: crabbing Reply with quote

The crabbing crowd are all out crabbing!

That is a pretty specific group.

Now that I have read about the crabbing scene out there, it makes me want to crab in the Chesapeake Bay! Are you a commercial crabber? It does not look like last year was good; this years predictions were bad; how was it this year?

http://chesapeakebay.noaa.gov/docs/CBSAC2008bluecrabreport.pdf

Moderator, Boaters Line Moderator
dwalker@go2marine
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Crabbing / Shrimping All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: