Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marine Battery saver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T Sheppard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Marine Battery saver Reply with quote

Has anyone seen a device you can hook up to your marine battery that rejunvinates your battery? I read something somewhere that you can reverse the battery plate build up and prolong the marine battery life.
bubba

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: rejunvinate your battery Reply with quote

Try looking into a Pulse Charger. They use them on Aircraft Batterys. I think I saw them on the go2marine web site. Try giving them a call.
Flying J

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Marine Battery reconditioner Reply with quote

I got a Nonopulser battery reconditioner at Go2marine. Here's a link: Nanopulser Battery Conditioner
They are simple to hook up and work off the amps in the battery. They get rid of the sulfates that build up on the battery plates. I left it on my marine battery for a few weeks or more. Beats having your battery sitting around off-season degrading. Also beats having to buy a new marine battery every season. I got tired of that!
carl 55

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Battery conditioner Reply with quote

I've also heard the nanopulser works to restore your battery but you usually need to leave them on for a much longer time period depending upon the condition of the battery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Electrical All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: