Forum Index
The Boater's Guide to Information, Education & Scuttlebutt...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heading to Corpus Christi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T Sheppard

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Heading to Corpus Christi Reply with quote

Hey I am on my way to corpus christi, next week with my 22 foot galstron and was wondering if anyone could give me a couple ideas of where I should go and if there is anything I should do. Really interested in trying to do some waterskiing and wakeboarding, and possible some inshore/coastal fishing. Any and all pointers are appreciated.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friends have had good luck fishing in Baffin Bay, especially in the shallow water and flats. Supposedly Baffin Bay has a good reputation for catching trophy sized fish. Ask one of the bait shops for the right gear. I think I'd be sure to try fishing it. Hope this helps.
T Sheppard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Corpus Christi fishing Reply with quote

I never thanked you for the tip on fishing in Corpus Christi...I took your advice and had a great time. Looking forward to doing it again.
Flying J

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Corpus Christi fishing etc Reply with quote

When you go back again try staying at the Best Western Marina Grand Hotel. Has a great view of Corpus Christi Bay and the Marina and close to everything we needed. Fun place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gulf of Mexico All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: